The New England Patriots (1-1) and the New Orleans Saints (1-1) play at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, September 26, 2021. Below we dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Patriots vs. Saints
- Game Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for New England vs. New Orleans
New England and New Orleans Stats
- Last year, the Patriots put up just 0.7 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Saints surrendered (21.1).
- The Patriots racked up only 16.4 more yards per game (327.3) than the Saints gave up per matchup (310.9) last season.
- The Patriots had 19 giveaways last year, while the Saints had 26 takeaways.
- The Saints put up 8.0 more points per game (30.1) than the Patriots surrendered (22.1) last year.
- The Saints averaged 22.6 more yards per game (376.4) than the Patriots allowed per contest (353.8) last season.
- The Saints had 17 giveaways last season, while the Patriots had 22 takeaways.
Patriots Impact Players
- Damien Harris took 137 carries for 691 rushing yards a season ago (57.6 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Nelson Agholor reeled in 48 passes for 896 yards last season and scored eight touchdowns. He was targeted 82 times, and averaged 56.0 receiving yards.
- Kyle Van Noy had an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 6.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 69 tackles.
- In last year's campaign, Adrian Phillips racked up 107 tackles, 7.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions.
- J.C. Jackson picked off nine passes and tacked on 40 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended last season.
Patriots Injuries: Julian Edelman: Questionable (Knee), James White: Out (Not Injury Related), Isaiah Wynn: Questionable (Calf), N'Keal Harry: Questionable (Ankle), Kyle Dugger: Questionable (Foot), Adam Butler: Questionable (Shoulder), Josh Uche: Out (Ankle), David Andrews: Out (Hand)
Saints Impact Players
- Taysom Hill threw for 928 yards while completing 72.7% of his passes with four touchdowns and two interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 87 times for a team-high 457 yards and eight scores.
- Alvin Kamara racked up a team-high 932 rushing yards (62.1 per game) and scored 16 touchdowns. He also led them in receiving yards, with 83 catches for 756 yards and five TDs.
- Last season Cameron Jordan piled up 7.5 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 51 tackles.
- Demario Davis' 2020 campaign saw him total 119 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and four sacks.
- Marcus Williams intercepted three passes while adding 59 tackles and seven passes defended a season ago.
Saints Injuries: Chase Hansen: Out (Hip), Ty Montgomery: Questionable (Hamstring), Marcus Davenport: Questionable (Elbow), David Onyemata: Questionable (Calf), Trey Hendrickson: Questionable (Groin), Michael Thomas: Out (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.