The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) square off against a familiar opponent when they host the Cincinnati Bengals (1-1) on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at Heinz Field in an AFC North showdown. Keep reading to learn more about this matchup, including how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Steelers vs. Bengals
- Game Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Heinz Field
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati
Pittsburgh and Cincinnati Stats
- The Steelers scored just 0.5 fewer points per game (26.0) than the Bengals surrendered (26.5) last season.
- The Steelers averaged 54.6 fewer yards per game (334.6) than the Bengals allowed per matchup (389.2) last year.
- The Steelers turned the ball over one more time (18 total) than the Bengals forced a turnover (17) last year.
- Last year the Bengals scored just 0.1 fewer points per game (19.4) than the Steelers gave up (19.5).
- The Bengals collected 319.8 yards per game last year, just 14.0 more than the 305.8 the Steelers gave up per matchup.
- The Bengals turned the ball over 24 times last season, three fewer times than the Steelers forced turnovers (27).
Steelers Impact Players
- Last season Ben Roethlisberger racked up 3,803 passing yards (237.7 per game) while going 399-for-608 (65.6%) and throwing for 33 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.
- A year ago Benny Snell Jr. picked up 368 rushing yards (23.0 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson grabbed 88 passes for 923 yards last season while scoring seven touchdowns. He was targeted 144 times, and averaged 57.7 receiving yards.
- Last season, T.J. Watt totaled 15.0 sacks, 23.0 TFL, 53 tackles, and one interception.
- Joe Schobert collected 141 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three interceptions over his last campaign.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick picked off four passes while adding 79 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended a season ago.
Steelers Injuries: No Injuries Listed
Bengals Impact Players
- Last year Joe Burrow recorded 2,688 passing yards (268.8 per game) while going 264-for-404 (65.3%) and throwing for 13 touchdowns with five interceptions. He added 142 rushing yards on 37 carries and three TDs.
- Joe Mixon racked up 428 rushing yards (47.6 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He also tacked on 21 catches for 138 yards with one receiving TD.
- Last year Tee Higgins grabbed 67 passes for 908 yards (56.8 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Trey Hendrickson boasted an impressive stat line of 13.5 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Vonn Bell racked up 114 tackles and 3.0 TFL.
- Last season Jessie Bates III grabbed three interceptions and added 107 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 15 passes defended.
Bengals Injuries: Mike Daniels: Questionable (Groin), Geno Atkins: Out (Shoulder), Shawn Williams: Questionable (Calf)
Regional restrictions apply.