The San Francisco 49ers (2-0) host the Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Levi's Stadium on Sunday, September 26, 2021. We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch 49ers vs. Packers
- Game Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV: NBC
- Stadium: Levi's Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for San Francisco vs. Green Bay
San Francisco and Green Bay Stats
- The 49ers averaged 23.5 points per game last season, comparable to the 23.1 per matchup the Packers gave up.
- The 49ers collected 370.1 yards per game last season, 36.1 more yards than the 334.0 the Packers allowed per matchup.
- The 49ers turned the ball over 13 more times (31 total) than the Packers forced a turnover (18) last season.
- Last season the Packers scored 7.4 more points per game (31.8) than the 49ers allowed (24.4).
- The Packers collected 74.6 more yards per game (389.0) than the 49ers allowed per outing (314.4) last season.
- The Packers had 11 giveaways last season, while the 49ers had 20 takeaways.
49ers Impact Players
- Jimmy Garoppolo threw for 1,096 yards last season (137.0 per game) while completing 67.1% of his passes (94-for-140), with seven touchdowns and five interceptions.
- JaMycal Hasty rushed for 148 yards on 39 attempts (18.5 yards per game) and scored one touchdown a season ago.
- Samson Ebukam put together a strong body of work a year ago, notching 4.5 sacks, 3.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Fred Warner's 2020 campaign saw him total 125 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions.
- Last season, Dre Kirkpatrick grabbed three interceptions and added 56 tackles and seven passes defended.
49ers Injuries: Tevin Coleman: Out (Knee), Dee Ford: Out (Back), Raheem Mostert: Out (Knee), Ahkello Witherspoon: Questionable (Hamstring), Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), George Kittle: Out (Knee), Dre Greenlaw: Out (Quadricep)
Packers Impact Players
- Aaron Rodgers threw for 4,299 yards while completing 70.7% of his passes last season, with 48 touchdowns and five interceptions (268.7 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones churned out 1,104 rushing yards (69.0 per game) and scored nine touchdowns. He also added 47 catches for 355 yards with two receiving TDs.
- Davante Adams reeled in 115 passes for 1,374 yards last season while scoring 18 touchdowns. He was targeted 149 times, and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Last season Rashan Gary totaled 5.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
- De'Vondre Campbell's 2020 campaign saw him total 99 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Darnell Savage Jr. intercepted four passes while adding 75 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and 12 passes defended a season ago.
Packers Injuries: Elgton Jenkins: Questionable (Back), Darnell Savage: Questionable (Groin), Randy Ramsey: Doubtful (Groin), Davante Adams: Doubtful (Hamstring), Kenny Clark: Questionable (Groin), Josiah Deguara: Doubtful (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.