The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-1) bring a three-game winning streak into a meeting with the Chicago Bears (3-3) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. Keep reading below for all the details on how to watch this game, including streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Buccaneers vs. Bears
- Game Day: Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Tampa Bay vs. Chicago
Tampa Bay and Chicago Stats
- This year, the Buccaneers rack up 11.8 more points per game (32.5) than the Bears allow (20.7).
- The Buccaneers average 95.2 more yards per game (426.0) than the Bears give up per matchup (330.8).
- This year, the Buccaneers have six turnovers, one fewer than the Bears have takeaways (7).
- This year the Bears rack up 7.7 fewer points per game (16.3) than the Buccaneers give up (24.0).
- The Bears rack up 89.5 fewer yards per game (246.2) than the Buccaneers allow (335.7).
- This season the Bears have five turnovers, four fewer than the Buccaneers have takeaways (9).
Buccaneers Impact Players
- Tom Brady has thrown for 2,064 yards while completing 68.5% of his passes (183-for-267), with 17 touchdowns and three interceptions (344.0 yards per game).
- Leonard Fournette has taken 78 carries for a team-high 332 rushing yards (55.3 YPG) and three touchdowns. He's also caught 25 passes for 213 yards , leading his team in receiving yards as well.
- Mike Evans has 31 receptions for a team-high 420 yards (70.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season Shaquil Barrett leads the team with 4.5 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL, 23 tackles, and one interception.
- Over the current campaign, Devin White has totaled 41 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- Mike Edwards has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 23 tackles and three passes defended six this season.
Buccaneers Injuries: Andrew Adams: Questionable (Hamstring)
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields has 632 passing yards (105.3 per game) and a 53.5% completion percentage, throwing two touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 102 rushing yards on 26 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 17.0 yards per game.
- David Montgomery has 69 attempts for a team-high 309 rushing yards (51.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Darnell Mooney has 25 catches for a team-high 306 yards (51.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Khalil Mack has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 6.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Over his current campaign, Roquan Smith has 62 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
Bears Injuries: Rashaad Coward: Questionable (Finger), Khalil Mack: Questionable (Back), Buster Skrine: Questionable (Ankle), Deon Bush: Questionable (Hamstring), Jason Spriggs: Questionable (Thumb), Sherrick McManis: Out (Hamstring)
Regional restrictions apply.