The Tennessee Titans (1-1) and the Indianapolis Colts (0-2) play on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at Nissan Stadium in a clash of AFC South foes. Keep reading to learn more about this matchup, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Titans vs. Colts
- Game Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Tennessee vs. Indianapolis
Tennessee and Indianapolis Stats
- Last year, the Titans scored 8.1 more points per game (30.7) than the Colts surrendered (22.6).
- The Titans collected 64.3 more yards per game (396.4) than the Colts gave up per contest (332.1) last season.
- The Titans had 12 giveaways last season, while the Colts had 25 takeaways.
- Last season the Colts averaged just 0.8 more points per game (28.2) than the Titans gave up (27.4).
- The Colts racked up 20.2 fewer yards per game (378.1) than the Titans gave up (398.3) per outing last season.
- The Colts had 15 giveaways last year, while the Titans had 23 takeaways.
Titans Impact Players
- Ryan Tannehill recorded 3,819 passing yards (238.7 per game) with a 65.5% completion percentage last year, while throwing for 33 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He also led his team with 266 rushing yards on 43 carries and seven touchdowns.
- A year ago Derrick Henry churned out 2,027 rushing yards (126.7 per game) and scored 17 touchdowns.
- Last year A.J. Brown grabbed 70 passes for 1,075 yards (67.2 per game) with 11 touchdowns.
- Bud Dupree put together an impressive stat line of 8.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 31 tackles last year.
- In last year's campaign, Kevin Byard collected 111 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Last season, Janoris Jenkins reeled in three interceptions and added 55 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended.
Titans Injuries: A.J. Brown: Out (Knee), Chris Jackson: Out (Hamstring), Derick Roberson: Out (Illness)
Colts Impact Players
- Carson Wentz racked up 2,620 passing yards (163.8 per game) with a 57.4% completion percentage last season (251-for-437), throwing for 16 touchdowns with 15 interceptions. He tacked on 276 rushing yards on 52 carries and five rushing TDs.
- Jonathan Taylor ran for 1,169 yards on 232 carries (77.9 yards per game) and scored 11 touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 19.9 receiving yards per game, grabbing 36 passes for 299 yards and one TD.
- Last season Zach Pascal was targeted 71 times and amassed 44 catches for 629 yards with five touchdowns.
- DeForest Buckner showed out with an impressive stat line of 9.5 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 58 tackles.
- Darius Leonard's 2020 campaign saw him total 132 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Last season Kenny Moore II hauled in four interceptions and added 79 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and 13 passes defended.
Colts Injuries: Rock Ya-Sin: Out (Non-football Illness), Jack Doyle: Questionable (Knee), Matthew Adams: Out (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.