The Chicago Blackhawks (4-3-2) take on the New York Islanders (5-4-0) as a part of Tuesday's NHL schedule, starting at 8:30 PM ET at United Center and broadcast on NBC Sports Networks. The Blackhawks sit in sixth place in the Western Conference. The Islanders rank ninth in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch Chicago vs. New York
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: United Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start your free trial today!
Chicago and New York Stats
- The Blackhawks are eighth in the league in goals scored per game (3.4), and the Islanders are sixth in goals conceded (2.7).
- On average, the Islanders post 3.7 goals in a game (fourth in league), and the Blackhawks concede 3.3 (23rd).
- Chicago has a +1 goal differential on the season, 14th in the league.
- New York is third in the league in goal differential, at +9 (+1 per game).
- The Islanders have conceded 1 goals while short-handed (killing off 96.7% of penalties), and the Blackhawks have scored 8 power-play goals (successful on 27.6% of opportunities).
- The Blackhawks have conceded 10 goals while short-handed (killing off 74.4% of penalties), and the Islanders have scored 3 power-play goals (successful on 10.7% of opportunities).
Chicago Impact Players
- Patrick Kane is Chicago's leading contributor with nine points. He has two goals and seven assists this season.
- Max Domi is another of Chicago's most productive contributors through nine games, with four goals and three assists.
- Sam Lafferty's season total of seven points has come from three goals and four assists.
- Alex Stalock has allowed 16 goals (2.95 goals against average) and recorded 169 saves.
Blackhawks Injuries: Petr Mrazek: Out (Groin), Seth Jones: Out (Thumb), Ian Mitchell: Out (Wrist), Boris Katchouk: Out (Ankle), Tyler Johnson: Out (Ankle)
New York Impact Players
- Mathew Barzal's zero goals and 10 assists in nine games for New York add up to 10 total points on the season.
- Anders Lee has helped lead the attack for New York this season with four goals and five assists.
- Brock Nelson is a top player on offense for New York with three goals and six assists.
- Ilya Sorokin has played six games this season, conceding 13 goals (2.2 goals against average) with 182 saves and a .933 save percentage (eighth-best in the league).
Islanders Injuries: None
Regional restrictions apply.