The St. Louis Blues (43-20-10) hit the ice against the Buffalo Sabres (27-37-11) in NHL action on Thursday, starting at 7:00 PM ET at KeyBank Center. The Blues sit in fourth place in the Western Conference with 96 points and the Sabres rank 12th in the Eastern Conference with 65 points.
How to Watch Buffalo vs. St. Louis
- Game Day: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG
- Arena: KeyBank Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Head-to-head results for St. Louis vs. Buffalo
St. Louis and Buffalo Stats
- The Blues score 3.6 goals per game (266 in 73 games), and the Sabres concede 3.5 (263 in 75).
- The Sabres put up 2.7 goals per game (205 in 75 games), and the Blues give up 2.8 (206 in 73).
- St. Louis is fifth in the NHL in goal differential, at +60 (+0.8 per game).
- Buffalo has a -58 goal differential on the season, 26th in the NHL.
- The Blues have scored 55 power-play goals (second in league in power-play percentage), and the Sabres have conceded 46 goals on power-plays (24th in penalty-kill percentage).
- The Blues have conceded 33 goals while short-handed (sixth in NHL in penalty-kill percentage), and the Sabres have scored 42 power-play goals (17th in power-play percentage).
St. Louis Impact Players
- One of St. Louis' top offensive players this season is Vladimir Tarasenko, who has scored 67 points in 66 games (28 goals and 39 assists).
- Robert Thomas has 18 goals and 48 assists to total 66 points (1.0 per game).
- Jordan Kyrou's season total of 65 points has come from 23 goals and 42 assists.
- Ville Husso has a 2.4 goals against average, and 1021 saves. His .925 save percentage is fifth-best in the league.
Blues Injuries: Tyler Bozak: Out (Lower-body), Mackenzie MacEachern: Out (Upper-body), Scott Perunovich: Out (Wrist)
Buffalo Impact Players
- Tage Thompson's 59 points are pivotal for Buffalo. He has recorded 33 goals and 26 assists in 71 games.
- Jeff Skinner has helped lead the attack for Buffalo this season with 31 goals and 24 assists.
- Buffalo's Rasmus Dahlin is among the leaders on the team with 46 total points (10 goals and 36 assists).
- Craig Anderson has a .900 save percentage (39th in the league), with 779 total saves, allowing 87 goals (3.1 goals against average).
Sabres Injuries: Cody Eakin: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Malcolm Subban: Out For Season (Upper Body), Andrew Oglevie: Out (Undisclosed), Drake Caggiula: Out For Season (Back), Mattias Samuelsson: Day To Day (Undisclosed)
Regional restrictions apply.