The NHL slate on Monday features a game between the Colorado Avalanche (28-8-3) and the Chicago Blackhawks (15-19-7), starting at 9:00 PM ET at Ball Arena. The Avalanche are first in the Western Conference (59 points), and the Blackhawks are 14th in the Western Conference (37 points).
How to Watch Colorado vs. Chicago
- Game Day: Monday, January 24, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Arena: Ball Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Colorado vs. Chicago
Colorado and Chicago Stats
Chicago Impact Players
- Patrick Kane's 35 points are important for Chicago. He has nine goals and 26 assists in 37 games.
- Alex DeBrincat is one of the top contributors for Chicago with 33 total points (0.8 per game), with 24 goals and nine assists in 41 games.
- Chicago's Seth Jones is among the leaders on the team with 26 total points (three goals and 23 assists).
- Kevin Lankinen has an .889 save percentage (46th in the league), with 338 total saves, conceding 42 goals (3.4 goals against average).
Blackhawks Injuries: Jujhar Khaira: Out (Back), Reese Johnson: Out (Clavicle), Tyler Johnson: Out (Undisclosed), Riley Stillman: Out (Shoulder)
Colorado Impact Players
- Nazem Kadri has been a top contributor on Colorado this season, with 51 points in 36 games.
- Mikko Rantanen has picked up 48 points (1.3 per game), scoring 21 goals and adding 27 assists.
- Nathan MacKinnon has 42 total points for Colorado, with nine goals and 33 assists.
- In 28 games, Darcy Kuemper has conceded 68 goals (2.63 goals against average) and has recorded 712 saves.
Avalanche Injuries: Ryan Murray: Day To Day (Upper Body), Jacob MacDonald: Out (Undisclosed), Darren Helm: Day To Day (Lower Body), Bowen Byram: Out (Personal), Stefan Matteau: Out (Lower body)
Regional restrictions apply.