The Seattle Kraken (10-23-4) and the Chicago Blackhawks (15-18-5) meet in Seattle, Washington on January 17, 2022 at Climate Pledge Arena, starting at 5:00 PM ET. The Kraken are 15th in the Western Conference (24 points), and the Blackhawks are 14th in the Western Conference (35 points).
How to Watch Seattle vs. Chicago
- Game Day: Monday, January 17, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ROOT SPORTS Northwest
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Seattle vs. Chicago
Seattle and Chicago Stats
- The Kraken are 23rd in the NHL in scoring (2.7 goals per game), and the Blackhawks are 21st defensively (3.2 against).
- The Blackhawks are 29th in the NHL in goals scored per game (2.4), and the Kraken are 29th in goals conceded (3.6).
- Seattle is 30th in the NHL in goal differential, at -36 (-1.0 per game).
- Chicago has a -33 goal differential on the season, 28th in the NHL.
- The Blackhawks have conceded 27 power-play goals (26th in league in penalty-kill percentage), and the Kraken have scored 19 power-play goals (18th in power-play percentage).
- The Blackhawks have scored 23 power-play goals (successful on 18.7% of opportunities), and the Kraken have conceded 19 goals while short-handed (killing off 77.9% of penalties).
Chicago Impact Players
- Patrick Kane's 33 points are pivotal for Chicago. He has put up nine goals and 24 assists in 34 games.
- Alex DeBrincat is one of the top contributors for Chicago with 32 total points (0.8 per game), with 23 goals and nine assists in 38 games.
- Chicago's Seth Jones is among the leading scorers on the team with 25 total points (three goals and 22 assists).
- Marc-Andre Fleury has 742 saves while allowing 69 goals (2.7 goals against average) with a .915 save percentage (20th in the league).
- Kevin Lankinen has an .884 save percentage, recording 282 total saves and allowing 37 goals (3.4 goals against average).
Blackhawks Injuries: Kirby Dach: Out (Health Protocols), Reese Johnson: Out (Clavicle), Tyler Johnson: Out (Undisclosed), Dylan Strome: Out (Health Protocols)
Seattle Impact Players
- Jordan Eberle has been a major player for Seattle this season, with 24 points in 35 games.
- Jared McCann is another of Seattle's offensive options, contributing 23 points (15 goals, eight assists) to the team.
- Yanni Gourde's 20 points this season have come via eight goals and 12 assists.
- Philipp Grubauer has allowed 83 goals (3.1 goals against average) and recorded 610 saves.
- Chris Driedger has conceded 29 goals (2.6 goals against average) and racked up 251 saves with an .896 save percentage.
Kraken Injuries: Chris Driedger: Out (COVID-19), Jaden Schwartz: Out (Upper body), Morgan Geekie: Day To Day (Upper body), Brandon Tanev: Out For Season (Lower body)
Regional restrictions apply.