The Florida Panthers (24-7-5) hit the ice against the Dallas Stars (18-13-2) in NHL play on Friday, starting at 7:00 PM ET at BB&T Center. The Panthers rank second in the Eastern Conference (53 points), and the Stars are 11th in the Western Conference (38 points).
How to Watch Florida vs. Dallas
- Game Day: Friday, January 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NHL Network
- Arena: BB&T Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Florida vs. Dallas
Florida and Dallas Stats
- The Panthers put up 3.9 goals per game (141 in 36 games), and the Stars give up 2.9 (95 in 33).
- On average, the Stars post 2.9 goals in a game (17th in NHL), and the Panthers concede 2.9 (16th).
- Florida is second in the league in goal differential, at +36 (+1.0 per game).
- Dallas' goal differential is 0 on the season (18th in the NHL).
- The Stars have conceded 22 goals while short-handed (killing off 78.4% of penalties), and the Panthers have scored 22 power-play goals (successful on 19.0% of opportunities).
- The Stars have scored 25 power-play goals (sixth in NHL in power-play percentage), and the Panthers have conceded 21 while short-handed (14th in penalty-kill percentage).
Florida Impact Players
- Jonathan Huberdeau is Florida's leading contributor with 47 points. He has 13 goals and 34 assists this season.
- Aaron Ekblad is another of Florida's offensive options, contributing 32 points (10 goals, 22 assists) to the team.
- Sam Reinhart has scored 11 goals and added 18 assists through 33 games for Florida.
- Sergei Bobrovsky has conceded 61 goals (2.4 goals against average) and racked up 691 saves with a .919 save percentage (12th in the league).
- Spencer Knight has an .896 save percentage (39th in the league), and has allowed 42 goals (3.0 goals against average) while racking up 360 saves.
Panthers Injuries: Mason Marchment: Out (COVID-19), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Undisclosed), Noel Acciari: Out (Upper body), Jonas Johansson: Out (COVID-19)
Dallas Impact Players
- Joe Pavelski is one of the top offensive options for Dallas with 35 points (1.1 per game), with 15 goals and 20 assists in 33 games (playing 17:23 per game).
- Jason Robertson has collected 32 points this season, with 13 goals and 19 assists.
- Dallas' Roope Hintz is among the leading scorers on the team with 26 total points (14 goals and 12 assists).
- Braden Holtby has played 17 games this season, conceding 41 goals (2.4 goals against average) with 469 saves and a .920 save percentage (11th in the league).
- Jake Oettinger has a .923 save percentage, recording 287 saves and conceding 24 goals (2.0 goals against average).
Stars Injuries: Denis Gurianov: Out (COVID-19 Protocol), Alexander Radulov: Out (COVID-19), Braden Holtby: Out (COVID-19 Protocol)
Regional restrictions apply.