NHL action on Sunday features a meeting in Newark, New Jersey between the Los Angeles Kings (20-16-5) and New Jersey Devils (15-19-5) at Prudential Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Kings rank seventh in the Western Conference with 45 points and the Devils are 11th in the Eastern Conference with 35 points.
How to Watch New Jersey vs. Los Angeles
- Game Day: Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG
- Arena: Prudential Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Los Angeles vs. New Jersey
Los Angeles and New Jersey Stats
New Jersey Impact Players
- Jesper Bratt's 11 goals and 23 assists in 36 games for New Jersey add up to 34 total points on the season.
- Nico Hischier has helped lead the offense for New Jersey this season with eight goals and 16 assists.
- New Jersey's Andreas Johnsson is among the top offensive players on the team with 24 total points (10 goals and 14 assists).
- Mackenzie Blackwood has played 23 games this season, conceding 70 goals (3.3 goals against average) with 593 saves and an .894 save percentage (42nd in the league).
Devils Injuries: Dougie Hamilton: Out (Jaw), Miles Wood: Out (Hip), Ty Smith: Out (Upper Body), Jonathan Bernier: Out For Season (Hip), Tyce Thompson: Out (Upper Body), A.J. Greer: Out (Undisclosed)
Los Angeles Impact Players
- One of Los Angeles' top contributing offensive players this season is Anze Kopitar, who has 36 points (13 goals, 23 assists) and plays an average of 21:11 per game.
- Alex Iafallo is another of Los Angeles' offensive options, contributing 25 points (11 goals, 14 assists) to the team.
- Viktor Arvidsson's season total of 24 points has come from nine goals and 15 assists.
- Cal Petersen has allowed 41 goals (2.74 goals against average) and recorded 364 saves.
Kings Injuries: Andreas Athanasiou: Out (Undisclosed), Alexander Edler: Out (Lower-body), Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body), Lias Andersson: Out (Undisclosed)
Regional restrictions apply.