NHL play on Saturday includes the Los Angeles Kings (19-13-5) visiting the Seattle Kraken (10-22-4) at Climate Pledge Arena, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Kings are seventh in the Western Conference (43 points), and the Kraken are 15th in the Western Conference (24 points).
How to Watch Seattle vs. Los Angeles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 15, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ROOT SPORTS Northwest
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Los Angeles vs. Seattle
Los Angeles and Seattle Stats
- The Kings are 19th in the league in goals scored per game (2.8), and the Kraken are 31st in goals conceded (3.7).
- The Kraken are scoring 2.7 goals per game (22nd in NHL), and the Kings concede 2.6 (fourth).
- In terms of goal differential, Los Angeles is +9 on the season (15th in NHL).
- Seattle has a -34 goal differential on the season, 27th in the league.
- On the power play, the Kings have scored 20 goals (on 16.8% of opportunities, 25th in NHL), and short-handed the Kraken have conceded 19 (killing off 77.6% of penalties, 25th in league).
- The Kraken have scored 18 power-play goals (on 18.9% of opportunities, 19th in NHL), and short-handed the Kings have conceded 25 (killing off 75.5% of penalties, 26th in league).
Los Angeles Impact Players
- Anze Kopitar is Los Angeles' top contributor with 33 points. He has 11 goals and 22 assists this season.
- Adrian Kempe has picked up 23 points (0.6 per game), scoring 16 goals and adding seven assists.
- Alex Iafallo has scored 10 goals and added 12 assists through 35 games for Los Angeles.
- In 23 games, Jonathan Quick has conceded 54 goals (2.3 goals against average) and has recorded 632 saves.
- Cal Petersen has conceded 35 goals (2.7 goals against average) and recorded 328 saves with a .904 save percentage (35th in the league).
Kings Injuries: Andreas Athanasiou: Out (Undisclosed), Alexander Edler: Out (Lower-body), Carl Grundstrom: Out (Health Protocols), Martin Frk: Out (Health Protocols), Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body), Lias Andersson: Out (Undisclosed)
Seattle Impact Players
- Jordan Eberle has scored 12 goals (0.4 per game) and put up 12 assists (0.4 per game), contributing to the Seattle offense with 24 total points (0.7 per game). He takes 2.2 shots per game, shooting 15.8%.
- Jared McCann is a top offensive contributor for Seattle with 23 total points this season. He has scored 15 goals and added eight assists in 31 games.
- Jaden Schwartz's six goals and 14 assists add up to 20 points this season.
- Philipp Grubauer has an .880 save percentage (48th in the league). He has 610 saves, and has given up 83 goals (3.1 goals against average).
- Chris Driedger has an .896 save percentage, recording 232 total saves and allowing 27 goals (2.7 goals against average).
Kraken Injuries: Jaden Schwartz: Out (Upper body), Morgan Geekie: Day To Day (Upper body), Brandon Tanev: Out For Season (Lower body)
Regional restrictions apply.