1. In 1978, when a two-year-old Tiger made his TV debut, on The
Mike Douglas Show, who were the other guests?
a. Pearl Bailey and Kirk Douglas
b. Bob Hope and Jimmy Stewart
c. Professor Irwin Corey and Dinah Shore
2. On whose lap did a five-year-old Tiger sit during his 1981
appearance on That's Incredible!?
a. Fran Tarkenton
b. Cathy Lee Crosby
c. Regis Philbin
April 7, 2003
3. Which two colleges did Tiger also consider before choosing
a. Pepperdine and UCLA
b. Arizona and Oklahoma State
c. Arizona State and UNLV
4. Who was not a classmate of Tiger's at Stanford?
a. Tight end Tony Gonzalez
b. Actor Fred Savage
c. Gymnast Dominique Dawes
5. During his freshman year, what course did Tiger drop after falling behind in his classwork?
b. Medieval History
c. The Roots of Jazz
6. What was the nickname Tiger's Cardinal teammates gave him?
7. What did they call him after watching him dance for the first time?
c. Mr. Roboto
8. What fraternity did Tiger pledge?
a. Delta House
b. Sigma Chi
c. Tau Kappa Epsilon
9. Who caddied for Tiger in his first Masters, in 1995?
a. Mike (Fluff) Cowan
b. Steve Williams
c. Tommy (Burnt Biscuits) Bennett
10. How much did Tiger pay per night to stay in Augusta National's Crow's Nest during the 1996 Masters?
11. After Tiger won his first Tour event, the '96 Las Vegas Invitational, what did the emcee call him at the awards ceremony?
a. The Amazing Eldrick
b. The biggest hitter on the Strip since Bugsy Siegel
c. The richest college drop-out in America
12. Who replaced an ailing Earl Woods as Tiger's partner in his
first Pebble Beach Pro-Am, in 1997?
a. Andy Garcia
b. Kevin Costner
c. Joe Montana
13. What was one of Tiger's favorite Christmas presents last year?
a. A complete James Bond video collection
b. A private concert by Mary J. Blige
c. Two tickets to the Fiesta Bowl
14. Who told Tiger he'd "beat the hell out of you" if Tiger
boycotted the Masters to protest Augusta National's membership
a. Chris Rock
b. Spike Lee
c. Charles Barkley
1. b; 2. a; 3. c; 4. a; 5. a; 6. c; 7. a; 8. b; 9. c; 10. a; 11.
c; 12. b; 13. a; 14. c
If You Guessed Correctly On ...
10 to 14 You really do know everything there is to know about Tiger
5 to 9 Not bad
0 to 4 Mickelson fan