• On HIS NEW HOMETOWN I live in Hoboken, N.J., where Frank Sinatra was from. My favorite Sinatra song is New York, New York.
• ON WHETHER HIS PARENTS WILL TAILGATE AT GIANTS STADIUM AS THEY DID AT OLE MISS No. They're going to try to be more low-key. The Ole Miss Grove was easy for them, and for me, I could go there after games and not get harassed or bothered that much.
• ON NEW YORK FANS They're very into football. They love the Giants, and the games sell out every time. But I've heard they can turn on you really quick.
• On southern food up north I tried one place that was all right, but I haven't found anything that compares to real Southern cooking.
• ON ADVICE FROM CHAD PENNINGTON He had a similar situation as a rookie--he sat. He said whatever happens, to keep studying, don't take it easy. Keep learning and keep studying, and it will all click one day.
• ON THE NFL'S BEST QB Maybe I'm biased, but I enjoy watching my brother.
• ON GETTING LEVELED BY EAGLES DT DARWIN WALKER I just hope that got my big hit out of the way, and I won't have to deal with one bigger than that.
• ON BEING COACHED BY DISCIPLINARIAN TOM COUGHLIN I don't mind being yelled at. I like being coached. I like a coach who's hands-on, who'll let you know when you make mistakes.
THIS SUNDAY, ELI IS TO BACK UP KURT WARNER AS THE GIANTS PLAY IN DALLAS; CHAD AND THE JETS (3--0) HOST BUFFALO