• TAKING A CUT David Toms is suing his former agent. If Toms wins the case, does his new agent get 15% of the settlement?
• BENNIES Paula Creamer won $187,500 at Wykagyl. This week she graduates from high school. What do you stuff in her card?
• PTPERS Duke won the women's NCAA championship. The other teams were distracted by Dick Vitale's yelling, "Oh, baby!"
• MORAL VICTORY Duke's Anna Grzebien won the NCAA individual championship, which probably felt pretty good--until she heard about Creamer.
May 29, 2005
• NO SHARKS Greg Norman withdrew from the Senior PGA. He hasn't even debuted on the Champions tour, and he's been disappointing in the majors.
• FLYING HIGH After missing the cut in seven of nine PGA Tour starts, Tom Kite picked on someone his own age--and tied for second at the Bruno's Classic.
• NO LUCK FOR THE IRISH Stephen Dodd of Wales won the Irish Open, making it 23 years since a native son has won the event.