1. FEB. 13--17 Attended two Las Vegas fashion trade shows (the West Coast Exclusive and the MAGIC Marketplace) to promote his bow tie company, Five Star. "We had 10 girls in black dresses walking around with bow ties on," says Jones. "Guerrilla marketing."
2. FEB. 20 Went to Daytona 500, after winning the trip through a Philadelphia PAL auction. (He bid $3,500.) Hung out in the Jack Daniel's pit, met Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Michael Waltrip in early celebration of his 27th birthday, Feb. 22.
3. FEB. 24--MARCH 2 Sailing and scuba diving in British Virgin Islands with friends from Virgin Gorda's Bitter End Yacht Club. "I actually placed in a [sailing] race," says Jones, "second to last."
4. MARCH 4 Inducted into Winston Churchill High (Potomac, Md.) Hall of Fame. He was a three-sport star (football, wrestling, track) from '92 to '96.
June 26, 2005
5. MARCH 23--APRIL 4 In China with friend Happy Walters for their photo project, "Face of Communism in the 21st Century." In Beijing, attended opening ceremonies of NFL-sponsored, 30-team flag football league for middle-schoolers. "It was great," says Jones. "A group of kids had on my jersey."
6. APRIL 6--8 One of 30 players in NFL's three-day M.B.A. crash course at Harvard Business School.
7. APRIL--MAY Saw Salvador Dalí exhibit three times at Philadelphia Museum of Art. Jones says the paintings show that "people are crazier than we think."
8. JUNE 5 Mario Andretti Racing School. Andretti taught the class. "They only let us go 150 miles an hour," says Jones. "I could have gone 210."
9. JUNE 11 Attended, as a celeb guest, opening gala of Le Meridien Sunny Isles Beach hotel in Florida.
10. JUNE 15 Named one of PEOPLE's 50 hottest bachelors. To hype the issue, competed against MotoGP rider Nicky Hayden and country singer Keith Anderson on Today show's version of The Dating Game. The bachelorette chose Nicky. "She liked the biker guy," says Jones. "I should drive a bike."
11. JUNE 23 To Cuba, to continue photo project.