ON DEC. 9, for the fifth year in a row, SI.com is running its list of the top 100 Twitter follows in sports (SI.com/social-100-2015). This edition also includes the top 10 Facebook and Instagram accounts, as well as the 10 best Vines of the year. As athletes become more accessible on social media, they also reveal what they really think about when they're away from the field. Look at these tweets from six athletes who made the 2015 Social 100, and see if you can figure out who sent them.
1. I know the world is failing when it's 2015 and I can't text my dogs.
2. wonder if Superman has to squint when he flies fast
3. Going to immigrations office first thing in the morning to get my citizenship application so I can vote in 2020. #kanye2020 #weareallbro
December 14, 2015
4. Random thought: Every bad guy in every movie is a terrible shot and a terrible fighter.
5. So, my Wife bought a new toilet for our house. You know, one of those automatic ones. And I'm Hype!!! Yep That's it, Goodnight! #blessed
6. Really want some Roosters right now
A. Stephen Curry
B. Roberto Luongo
C. Kyle Long
D. Sydney Leroux Dwyer
E. Cardale Jones
F. Brandon McCarthy
ANSWER KEY: 1. D / 2. F / 3. B / 4. C / 5. A / 6. E
THEY SAID IT
I APPRECIATE YOUR VOTES FOR ALL-STAR GAME, BUT 3 ON 3 WOULD KILL ME, AND I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET :) THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. TOO OLD :)
Tweet by the 43-year-old Panthers forward asking not to be elected to the All-Star Game, which will feature wide-open, three-skater-per-team hockey throughout.