Victoria Azarenka says having fans at the French Open makes her “nervous about the health situation.” The question of how many spectators should be allowed at the tournament comes as France navigates a second wave of COVID-19 cases, with a recent spike seeing the country set a new record of daily infections four times over the last eight days.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Revisiting Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes as Draft Prospects Before Their MNF Showdown
- College Football Expert Picks: SEC Kickoff Adds Jolt to Weekend
- Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa Put Undefeated Streaks on the Line at UFC 253
- Is Anthony Davis LeBron James’s Best Teammate Ever?
- Raised at the Track, John Hunter Nemechek is Carrying on His Family’s Legacy
- Inside Eric Orze's Resilient Journey to the Mets
- Tony Romo Roasts Stephen Colbert During Hilarious 'Late Show' Appearance: TRAINA THOUGHTS