Exclusive Breaking News From SpartanNation.com: Spartans Land Commitment Number Ten for 2010 Class: Welcome S Isaiah Lewis from Indianapolis!
Hondo S. Carpenter
Spartans Land Commitment Number Ten for 2010 Class:Â Welcome S Isaiah Lewis from Indianapolis!
The Spartans are determined to be a tough hard-nosed defensive team and today head coach Mark Dantonio and DC Pat Narduzzi landed a like-minded safety.Â Lewis had offers from all over the country, but let the coaches know of his choice this morning.
Lewis has tremendous ball skills and like a magnet, finds a way to get to the ball.Â He is a very good student and isnâ€™t afraid to come up and make the big hit.Â He is as good in run support as he is with his coverage skills.
Lewis could very easily come in and contend for playing time right away.Â He is very strong and ready to make the transition to the Big Ten.Â He is the tenth commitment for the 2010 class at MSU and the second DB commit.
The Spartans could add to their ten commitments very soon with several very good prospects close to making their decisions public.Â Stay tuned to SpartanNation.com for great and FREE MSU recruiting information.
Here is a list of theÂ nine other young men that Lewis is joining for the 2010 class.
- QB Joe Boisture Saline High SchoolÂ Saline, Michigan ArticleVideoÂ More Video
- William Gholston DE Detroit Southeastern Detroit, Michigan ArticleVideo
- Taylor Calero DE Southfield Christian Southfield, Michigan Article
- Mylan Hicks CB Detroit Renaissance Detroit, Michigan ArticleÂ VideoÂ
- Max Bullough LB Traverse City Saint Francis Traverse City, Michigan ArticleVideo
- Tony Lippett ATH Detroit Crockett Detroit, Michigan Article
- Nick Hill RB Chelsea High School, Chelsea, Michigan ArticleÂ Video
- Travis Jackson OL DeSales High School Columbus, Ohio Article
- Michael Dennis OL Carey High School Carey, Ohio Article