State of Michigan State Football June Episode III
Hondo S. Carpenter
On this episode of the state of Michigan State football podcast with Spartan Nation senior writer Jon Schopp, we dig in deep on the gridiron. We discuss a myriad of topics including:
· Should school ask players to sign a non-binding waiver due to COVID-19?
· How can a player who is under the age of 18 sign something binding?
· Will schools alienate donors who can’t get tickets?
· Will a certain number of season ticket holder not want to go?
· Will donation be hurt, when people not included selected don’t get allotted tickets?
· How does the University plan losing millions in parking, food, and lost ticket sales.
· Will protests (on any matter) hurt programs?
· You can’t tell players what they can and can’t protest, so is there a Pandora’s Box being opened?
· Private and public schools handing of protests?
· Private business like the NFL, can they stop protests?
· No one at Spartan Nation supports racism. It is a big issue in our society, but what about if the protests move on to other issues?
Tell what you think in the comment section below.
Want the latest breaking MSU news delivered straight to your email for FREE? Sign up for the DAILY Spartan Nation newsletter when you CLICK THE MAGAZINE ICON at the top left of the page or the FOLLOW button back on the main page. Don't miss any of the latest up to the second updates on Michigan State Sports when you follow on Twitter @HondoCarpenter @McLainGrant1 @JDeuceDullack