Hondo S. Carpenter
Thanks again for taking the time to read Spartan Nation.
- Donâ€™t forget to join me each weeknight for Mid-Michiganâ€™s most sports at 6:15 p.m.
- Larry Brown is just killing the Knicks and I am loving watching that ego maniac destroy that franchise and even more, sully his vagabond reputation.Â The â€œdream jobâ€ of New York is becoming his nemesis and I am so happy we get to watch him fail!
- Barry Bonds had his own reality show last night.Â That was classic, give a man total creative control to make an infomercial about himself.Â Sorry Barry, youâ€™re a cheater, no sympathy or respect.
- Bud â€œI am a moronâ€ Adams, still has not let Steve McNair back in the building.Â What a joke, any Titan fans should know what the old Oiler fans know, he is a tool.
- Quincy Carter, the former Cowboy QB wants the world to know that he only smoked lettuce, and not cocaine as some suspected.Â Geez sorry Q, how dare we not understand that it was only lettuce?
- So as the Pacers watch Ron Artest making the Kings playoff contenders, Peja Stojakovic told them yesterday that he would opt out of the last year of his contract.Â How is that dealing with thugs working out for ya Carlisle and Bird?
- The NBA has decided that it was o.k. for the defendant:Â Kobe Bryant to shove a basketball in a refâ€™s face and they rescinded his technical foul.Â Great, way to make Kobe think he can get away with more selfish play, wait a minute, he lives his life like that.
- MSU baseball plays tonight at Olds Park go check it out.
- Pavel Datsyuk is out for about 10 days, but will return to help the Wings get the cup.
- Although Joey wants to be a Dolphin, it looks like some â€œotherâ€ teams are showing more interest in the baby kangaroo.
- Make sure you keep an eye on Spartan Nation about â€œwhat is going on in the Duffy building.â€Â A close look at the state of State football.
- It is only 6 months and 2 days until the MSU vs. UM football game!
See you all tonight on the news at 6:15 and Hondoâ€™s House at 7:30 on Friday if youâ€™re in the Mid Michigan market.
Thanks everyone, hug your loved ones and remind them that you love them!Â Peace!