Purdue Head Coach Danny Hope from Here in Chicago
Hondo S. Carpenter
- 6 offensive and 6 defensive starters returning
- Leaders are emerging
- Excited about opening with ND- it has aided in the development of the football team because of the anticipation
- Ryan Kerrigan is is a leader who's play speaks for itself. We expect Ryan to continue leading this team as we progress.
- Ball Security is the biggest focus for the team this off season, along with tackling on the defensive side of the ball.
- (Quarterback) has great arm strength, decision making and the fact that he runs a 4.5 or 4.6, and from that stand point is a great asset to the offense.
- Ralph Bolden will have to wait and see how things go with the recovery. There is a possibility we can get him back this year, but that's not a certainty. (Altreat Reverse?) has all the tools as well- good runner, over 200 lbs, and catches the ball very well out of the backfield. Bolden does have a redshirt year to use, should the team choose to.
- Justin Siller is back on the team. 6â€™4â€ 220 and listed as a WR, but he could play at any skill position on the offensive side of the ball.
- How did the OSU game help in recruiting?
- Big wins against U of M and Ohio State helped. Itâ€™s an indication of where the Program is going.Â