Boston College (7-9, 2-4 ACC) is back at home, returning to Conte Forum on Saturday afternoon to battle the Virginia Tech Hokies (10-7, 2-4 ACC). The Eagles lost to Louisville 67-54 on Wednesday, a game in which they went ice cold shooting. Virginia Tech on the other hand are on a two game winning streak, with victories over NC State and Notre Dame.
Virginia Tech (10-7, 2-4 ACC) at Boston College (7-9, 2-4 ACC)
- Date/Time: Saturday, January 22 at 12:00 p.m. EST
- Place: Conte Forum, Chestnut Hill, MA
- TV: RSN (NESN or NESN+) (Tom Wemme, Mike Gminski)
- Live Stream: fuboTV (link here).
- Radio (Boston College): WEEI 850 AM, Danya Abrams (Color), Josh Maurer (Play by Play)
- Current Odds: Virginia Tech (-6)
- Last Five: Boston College (1-4), Virginia Tech (2-3)
ESPN Matchup Predictor: Boston College has an 27.3% chance of winning this game
Starting Lineup: To be announced
Injury Updates: To be announced
Join us as we live-blog and discuss the Boston College Eagles and Virginia Tech here in our liveblog. We will provide updates on the site throughout the game, including big plays, observations, and analysis.
And you can dive into the conversation — it's easy — by simply going to Maroon and Gold Forum, find today's game post and comment along!
It's free! You can share your reactions and observations with our staff, subscribers and fellow members of the BC Bulletin community as we react to the game in real time. We hope you comment, it makes watch alongs an even richer experience, and we want to hear what you have to say about the game. Disagree or agree with me? Leave your thoughts in the forum!
You can follow us for future coverage by liking us on Facebook and following on us on Twitter.