BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — The Big Ten Conference released the single-play and home-and-away conference opponents for all league programs for the 2021-22 men's basketball season on Thursday.
Coach Mike Woodson and the Indiana Hoosiers will compete in a 20-game conference schedule for the fourth straight season. The team will play in seven home-and-away series and six single-play matchups.
Finalized dates, times and television assignments will be announced at a later date.
Over the last three seasons, Indiana is 24-35 in the conference. The Hoosiers finished 12-15 last season, including 7-12 record against Big Ten opponents. The program's last NCAA Tournament appearance was in 2016.
- Ohio State
- Penn State
Single-Play Home Opponents
Single-Play Away Opponents
- Michigan State
Stories Related to Indiana Basketball
- HUNTER WON'T RETURN TO INDIANA: Jerome Hunter, who spent three years at Indiana, is leaving the program. CLICK HERE
- FINAL GRADES: Breaking down Jerome Hunter's 2020-21 season with Indiana, and a final grade as well. CLICK HERE
- SMART HIRED AT ARKANSAS: Former Indiana legend Keith Smart, who hit the game-winning shot to win the 1987 national championship game, has been hired as an assistant coach at Arkansas. CLICK HERE
- TWITTER: Follow Tom Brew at @tombrewsports and all of our Indiana coverage at @HoosiersNowSI
- FACEBOOK: Like our Facebook page to see all of our Indiana content every day. Click here to like the page at Facebook.com/SportsIllustratedIndiana