Thanks again for taking the time to read Spartan Nation.
- The Lions lost guard Kyle Kosier to the Cowboys. He signed for $15 million over 5 years with a $5 million signing bonus.
- The MSU Spartans are facing a winnable draw in this NCAA tournament. Yes, the face George Mason who has their best player suspended for popping some guy in his package. Thatâ€™s a W! Then they face a very good, but very young North Carolina team. That will be in my opinion the biggest test in that bracket. If they can find a way to be the resilient Heels, they can make the final four. Give me your takes?
- Texans receiver Corey Bradford is intown today visiting with the Detroit Lions.
- Andre Goodman, second in interceptions on the Lions is 2005 is going to sign with Miami today.
- Kalimba Edwards is on the verge and according to my sources will sign with the Browns.
- Eddie Drummond, pro bowl kick returner is going in to talk to the Chicago Bears. The Lions and Drummond still have some issues after he protracted delay in reporting to camp last season. Drummond is not only a major fan favorite but also a great asset in the locker room, and the Lions need to act quickly to avoid this.
- R.W. McQuarter is in Arizona talking to the Cardinals. McQuarters was a huge part of the 2005 Lions both on defense as well as special teams.
- My special guest on tonightâ€™s Hondoâ€™s House is FMR MSU star, and current Sexton High School coach, Carlton Valentine.
- On a very special edition of Hondoâ€™s House, that will air this Tuesday, my guest will be Tim Bograkos. Tim is a great Spartan and truly exemplifies what being a Spartan means.
- MSU hockey won this weekend against the Nanooks of Alaska-Fairbanks. They now head to the semi-finals of the CCHA this Friday at 8, at the Joe, against the rodents of Michigan.
- Look for the Dolphins and Brees to work out a contract today, or the fins will move attention back to Culpepper.
- Nook Logan has had such poor spring training, that he has given the job to Curtis Granderson who has played great.
- It is only 6 months and 25 days until the MSU vs. UM football game!
Thanks everyone, hug your loved ones and remind them that you love them!