Hondo S. Carpenter
Thanks again for taking the time to read Spartan Nation.
- Donâ€™t forget to join me each weeknight for Mid-Michiganâ€™s most sports at 6:15 p.m.
- How about Alan Anderson making the Spartan Nation proud last night by getting 11 points in the Bobcat loss?Â It is great to see such a fine young man doing so well.
- The Pistons pick up win #61 on South Beach.Â Please tell me that I wasnâ€™t the only one not surprised.Â Give them the trophy now:Â itâ€™s over.
- Donâ€™t forget that on April 15, the MSU football team is having an open practice to the public.Â Make sure you get out and attend.
- I know the Lakers lost last night, and I know that I donâ€™t like Kobe.Â That said Phil Jackson is coach of the year.Â You have to also remember that my personal feelings about Kobe have never kept me from giving his game props.
- Tigers went off again last night.Â They are now 3-0 and only need 79 wins to reach my prediction of 82 wins.
- The Tigers are the only unbeaten team left in the American League.
- On Mondayâ€™s Hondoâ€™s House, my guest is Chris Shelton.Â Shelton homered twice in the game to pass slugger Albert Pujols for the Major League lead with his fourth home run this season.
- Shelton also leads the league in batting average with a stunning .692 even this early in the season.
- Pedro Martinez is yet again not playing well with others.Â He plunked Jose Guillen last night to start a bench-clearing brawl.
- Need any more proof that Favre will be back?Â Look at the new NFL schedule.Â The NFL does not hand out national games to anyone.Â Green Bay for 3.Â Enough said.
- When youâ€™re done with the blog today, go back and check out the entire Lions 2006 schedule, I put it up yesterday.
- The Masters is under way.Â It will be fun to see if Tiger wins.Â The sad part and I admit it, is that if Tiger is not a part of it, most people donâ€™t care.
- As I told you here on my blog, Mike Davis the former IU coach is going to coach at UAB.Â I told you this weeks ago, and it is going to happen.
- All right, shut up!Â I bring up Jimmy Rollins hit streak and he fails to get a hit.Â I get all the crap stop the emails.Â J
- It is only 6 months until the MSU vs. UM football game!
See you all tonight on the news at 6:15 and Hondoâ€™s House at 7:30 on Friday if youâ€™re in the Mid Michigan market.
Thanks everyone, hug your loved ones and remind them that you love them!Â Peace!