- 8 offensive starters returning
- â€œFeel like we made great strides last seasonâ€
- â€œ12 plays away from having an outstanding season and playing in a good bowl gameâ€
- â€œFinishing â€œ is the theme for the team this year
- Red Shirted a lot of kids, and he believes that the experience is starting to show itself
- Ben Chappell at QB: 5th year senior, already graduated and is working on a Masters
- O-Line: 3 seniors and 2 juniors, so lots of experience as well as underclassmen and redshirted players
- â€œCanâ€™t wait to watch the defense playâ€
- red shirting and development will show on the defensive side of the ball.
- Strength of the Defense is the DT position
- Secondary is the area the staff has worked the hardest on
- recruited two JC corners and moved Mitch Evans and Matt Ernest were moved to DB from WR
- Facility improvements have been a boon to recruiting and the program
- 25,000 sq. ft. weightroom, as well as academic space, meeting rooms and offices
- WR Corps- deepest/best in the Big Ten? How do you get them all involved?
- Doss will be PR/KR and they will try to get the ball into his hands as much as possible
- More situational work on 3rd downs and redzone?Â
Props to Joe Polasek for his help with this.