With the start of fall camp less than one week away, we figured now would be a great time to list:
Our Favorite “Dabo-isms”
- Everybody’s an example to somebody.
- At Clemson, it’s til graduation do we part.
- If you got hope, that gives you power in the present.
- At Clemson’ it’s BYOG: Bring Your Own Guts.
- To be an overachiever, you’ve got to be an over believer.
- It’s only unthinkable if you don’t think it.
- Don’t let anyone walk through your mind with dirty feet.
- You’ve got greatness in you but you have to make a decision to be great.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a Division I head football coach or Joe Schmo from Okemo. If you’re not anchored, you’re going to be washed away.
- Greatness never goes on sale, you must pay the full price
- We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong.
- No shine without the grind
- There is no elevator to greatness, you have to take the stairs
What are your favorite Dabo-isms? Let us know by commenting below.