LOUISVILLE, Ky. - With fall camp is halfway in the books for the Louisville football program, State of Louisville co-founder Jacob Lane and former UofL fullback/student assistant coach Vincent Lococo have another special guest to help break it all down.
On this special preseason preview episode of "From The Pink Seats", the guys are joined by former Louisville and Houston Texans offensive lineman Alex Kupper.
They chat about fall camp and fighting for offensive linemen, and the differences between Charlie Strong and Steve Kragthorpe. Then, they dive into the offensive line and defensive line, including what the biggest storylines are, where the most improvement is needed, where the strengths lie, a round of buy or sell and much more.
Give the podcast a listen below! If you enjoy it, make sure to like, subscribe and download on iTunes or Spotify. Follow the podcast on Twitter as well, at @PinkSeatsPod.
If you liked that episode, check out other recent editions of 'From The Pink Seats':
- Preseason Preview Week 1: A Number 2 Conundrum w/Keith Wynne
- Episode 65: You Gotta Win to Get Lobster w/Malik Cunningham
- Episode 64: Or, Or, Or (ACC Media Days Recap, Fall Camp Preview)
- Episode 63: The Grind is All That Matters w/Emonee Spence
- Episode 62: Unprecedented Territory w/Louisville OC Lance Taylor
(Photo of Alex Kupper via University of Louisville Athletics)
You can follow Louisville Report for future coverage by liking us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
You can also follow Deputy Editor Matthew McGavic at @Matt_McGavic on Twitter