EAST LANSING – Michigan State basketball wraps up a three-game homestand against Iowa Saturday at 2:30 p.m.
The Spartans have won two games in a row, beating Nebraska 66-56 and Penn State, 60-58 on Tuesday night.
With the Hawkeyes in town, MSU will face a ranked opponent for the seventh time this season before hitting the road for two contests vs. Purdue and Indiana.
"We had a good practice yesterday, I'm hoping for a good one today," Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said. "I think our guys realize every opportunity right now is against a quality team, which is a good thing."
MSU enters the matchup 10-7 overall with a 4-7 mark in the Big Ten, while Iowa is 14-6 but have lost four of its last six games.
How to Watch
- Where: Breslin Center
- When: Saturday, February 13, at 2:30 p.m.
- Announcers: Gus Johnson & Jim Jackson
- My Bookie: MSU is a 5-point underdog.
- Pinnacle: MSU is a 5-point underdog.
- Sports Betting: MSU is a 5-point underdog.
- BetOnline: MSU is a 5-point underdog.
Last Five Games
- Feb 2, 2021: MSU vs. Iowa, L 78-84
- Feb 25, 2020: MSU vs. Iowa, W 78-70
- Jan 24, 2019: MSU vs. Iowa, W 82-67
- Dec 3, 2018: MSU vs. Iowa, W 90-68
- Feb 6, 2018: MSU vs. Iowa, W 96-93
- Michigan State leads the all-time series with Iowa, 76-56.
- The Spartans have won 14 out of the last 17 matchups.
- Tom Izzo is 34-12 in his career against Iowa.
Tell us what you think in the comment section below.
Want the latest breaking MSU news delivered straight to your email for FREE? Sign up for the DAILY Spartan Nation newsletter when you CLICK THE MAGAZINE ICON at the top left of the page or the FOLLOW button back on the main page. Don't miss any of the latest up to the second updates on Michigan State Sports when you follow on Twitter @HondoCarpenter @McLainGrant1