School: University of Wisconsin -- MadisonBirth Date: 05 08 1987Hometown: Gurnee, Ill.Year: JuniorMajor: History and Communicative Arts
1. I love UW, but I almost went to: Mizzou! I'm originally from Missouri, so I almost became a University of Missouri Tiger.
2. My favorite class is: Scandinavian Literature. I love taking classes that study short stories, fairytales, and sagas. Must be the red hair...
3. Movies I can't live without: Well, anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with The Wedding Date and anything that stars Channing Tatum!
4. Music I can't live without: Hokey as it may sound, I love country music - always brightens my day.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Unfortunately, I'm not proud to say that I'm a reality show fanatic - plus I like the shows Reba and Hannah Montana :)
6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That it's easier than it looks. Sorry guys but if you think flipping 20 feet in the air comes natural to us, you're wrong. A lot of hard work goes into what we do. We risk our lives everyday and if you don't think that's dangerous, then you must be crazy. There is so much work, practice and coordination behind the scenes that no one realizes.
7. My favorite sport is: FOOTBALL at Camp Randall Stadium! There's nothing like cheering in front on 85,000 fanatical fans! Goooo RED!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The St. Louis Cardinals, I only really follow baseball on the professional level.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Pumpkin ice cream! Mmmm ... especially appropriate during Thanksgiving season!
10. My best physical feature: I'd have to go with my red hair. A natural fit with UW colors.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: NO one in my family has red hair but me.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Am related to the Grimm Brothers of Fairytale fame and, despite the red hair, I'm actually NOT Irish!
13. Favorite Foods: A good bowl of cereal! And ... anything that involves the word pumpkin.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Julia Roberts, Debra Messing, Audrey Hepburn, Dwayne Wade, Channing Tatum
15. Three People who annoy me: People who don't do what they say they will, people who are arrogant and people who don't have manners.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Run for Team Captain next year!
17. Typical Day: Wake up for 6am lifting, shower/nap before class, classes all day, homework, practice 6:30-9:30, homework, bedtime.... finally.
18. I think facial hair on guys is: Attractive, but not too much ...
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: Let's be honest, I'd probably go on a massive shopping spree.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Sadly, the worst date I ever went on never even happened. I was excited and got all dressed up for my date. He ended up coming over to pick me up feeling a little "under the weather" and passed out on my bed. I ended up going to dinner with a friend.
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.