Get all previous editions of Hot Clicks here. Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter here. Become a fan of Hot Clicks on Facebook here. E-mail a comment, question or link here.
BoDog.com has released some of the more outlandish prop bets for Super Bowl XLV. Here is a sampling:
Christina Aguilera :: Christian Petersen/Getty Images
* How long will it take Christina Aguilera to sing the National Anthem? -- Over/Under: 1 minute 50 seconds
* How long will Christina Aguilera hold the note "Brave" at the end of the National Anthem? -- Over/Under: 6 seconds
* How Many Times will FOX show Jerry Jones on TV during the Game? -- Over/Under: 3
* How Many Times will FOX mention Brett Favre on TV during the Game? -- Over/Under: 2.5
* Will a punt hit the scoreboard during the game? -- Yes: 10/1
* Will a Steelers player do the Aaron Rodgers Championship Belt Celebration during the game?
* How many current NFL Players will be arrested during Super Bowl Week?
Over 0.5: +150
Under 0.5: -200
It's always entertaining when players are mic'd up during a game. Here's a seven-minute video from NFL Films featuring the best sounds from the 2010 season.
How bad was the snowstorm that hit the East Coast last night/early this morning? Well, here's pictures and video of former Texas Rangers and New York Mets manager Bobby Valentine directing traffic in Stamford, Conn.
His Managerial Skills Came In Handy
Lindsay Ellingson is a Victoria's Secret model and today's LLOD.
Lovely Lady Of The Day
Lindsay Ellingson :: Greg Wood/Getty Images
James, of New York, says, "Jimmy, while not shutout from Hot Clicks, hockey gets little love. But with the bottoms up beer dispenser sweeping the nation, here's another invention that will take stadiums by storm." James is referring to the Game On Glove, which is basically a huge drink holder.
Product Of The Day
Li Na became the first Chinese woman to advance to a Grand Slam final when she beat Caroline Wozniacki earlier today at the Australian Open. She then gave an outstanding post-match interview in which she called out her husband for snoring and got busted for momentarily forgetting the date of their wedding annivesary. (Thanks to Brian, of Anaheim, Calif., for the link.)
Sports Video Of The Day
This seems appropriate for many of us today. Six minutes of winter/snow/ice fails. (Warning: Video contains strong language.)
Winter Fails Video Of The Day