Latest news from the NFL off-season and more.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The NFL draft continues Friday night with the second and third rounds. Each team made its first-round selections on Thursday night with the Los Angeles Rams leading off by picking Cal quarterback Jared Goff. The night was also highlighted by controversy surrounding Ole Miss offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil, who was drafted by the Miami Dolphins with the No. 13 pick.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• A video of Tunsil smoking a bong was posted on his Twitter account during the draft, then he admitted to accepting money from Ole Miss officials during his time at the school after text messages were posted to his Instagram account.
• The Dallas Cowboys wanted to trade down to draft Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch before picking running back Ezekiel Elliott with the No. 4 pick, reports ESPN's Todd Archer. Lynch was drafted by the Denver Broncos with the No. 26 pick.
• Broncos general manager John Elway said the team is no longer trying to trade for a quarterback after drafting Lynch, reports 9News.
• Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford isn’t answering phone calls from head coach Doug Pederson after they traded for the No. 2 pick to take North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz, reports ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio.
• Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick would rather retire than accept the New York Jets’ current contract offer, reports ESPN.
• Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis expressed his desire to move the team to Las Vegas on Thursday and pledged $500 million for a new stadium, reports the Associated Press.
• The alleged shooter of former New Orleans Saints defensive end Will Smith has been indicted on a second-degree murder charge, reports CNN.