Giants kicker Graham Gano has been named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week for his performance in Sunday's 25-3 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
Gano converted three field goals of 49, 53, and 44 yards against his former team. His performance was the fourth time in Giants history a kicker booted three field goals longer than 40 yards in a game.
Gano's ten field goals of 50+ yards in just 23 games is a franchise career record. Joe Danelo previously held the mark of nine since he left the Giants following the 1982 season.
Giants' Week 12 Injury Report: Daniel Jones Limited
The Giants injury list isn't getting any shorter, but at least there's one sliver of good news to start off Week 13.
New York Giants QB Daniel Jones Reveals Why It's Important for Him to Be Out There
Giants quarterback Daniel Jones wants to be someone his teammates can count on to be there week in and week out.
Gano's 15 field goals place him second in the NFL, one behind New England's Nick Folk. Gano is also the Giants' team scoring leader through seven games with 53 points.
More from Giants Country
- How the Giants Came Up with Their Trick Play in Win vs. Carolina Panthers
- Five Plays That Mattered Most in New York Giants Win Over Carolina
- Joe Judge Thinking Long-term Regarding Looming NFL Trade Deadline
- New York Giants Injury Update: When Will Saquon Barkley, Kenny Golladay Be Back?
- Daniel Jones Proving He Has the Heart of a (New York) Giant
- New York Giants Edge Azeez Ojulari Blossoming into Legitimate Pass Rusher
- New York Giants: Week 8 Storylines to Watch
Join the Giants Country Community
- Sign up for our FREE digest newsletter
- Follow and like us on Facebook
- Submit your questions for our mailbag
- Listen and subscribe to the daily LockedOn Giants podcast.
- Subscribe and like the new LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel
- Sign up for our FREE message board forums
- Subscribe and like our YouTube Channel