Callum Hudson-Odoi has rejected an improved contract offer from Chelsea as he looks to push through a move to Bayern Munich during the January transfer window.
The teenager has been the subject of a number of offers from the German champions already this month, the highest of which is believed to have met Chelsea's £35m asking price for Hudson-Odoi.
Chelsea are still hoping to keep hold of their 18-year-old winger and have offered him a new long-term contract at Stamford Bridge, but Sky Germany claim that Hudson-Odoi has rejected the new deal as he wants to move to the Bundesliga.
He has reportedly underlined his desire to join Bayern Munich during the January transfer window and that he will not sign a new long-term contract in west London.
Hudson-Odoi isn't a greedy selfish youngster.— SarriballDaily (@footyadvocate) January 14, 2019
He's just seen Musonda, Baker, Piazon, McEacheran, Chalobah, Kalas, Omeruo, Boga, Palmer, Brown, Bamford, Colkett, Kenedy, Nathan, Wallace, Feruz, Pasalic, Swift, MvG and said he isn't having any of that.#TouchlineFracas
The Bavarian outfit still have a transfer offer on the table for Hudson-Odoi, and recently Bayern Munich's sporting director Hasan Salihamidžić has confirmed that they do want to sign the England Under-19 international this month.
"He’s a very interesting player whom we absolutely want to sign," Salihamidžić said earlier in January. "He has qualities that fit our game. His dribbling, he’s fast, has a good move to the goal."
He also later confirmed that the club were in talks with Chelsea over the signing, adding that Bayern Munich's decision makers were convinced that Hudson-Odoi could prove to be the X-factor for them in Bavaria.
Currently, Bayern Munich are sitting six points behind Borussia Dortmund, but that total can be halved when they take on TSG Hoffenheim in the Rückrundenauftakt (the first game of the second half of the season) on Friday.