For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Rams
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the current 48-point total in 11 of 19 games (57.9%) this season.
- In 52.6% of Los Angeles' games this season (10/19), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's over/under of 48.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 57.2, is 9.2 points more than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to allow 42.7 points per game, 5.3 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Buccaneers games this season feature an average total of 49.4 points, a number 1.4 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 49.5 PPG average total in Rams games this season is 1.5 points more than this game's over/under.
Buccaneers stats and trends
- Against the spread, Tampa Bay is 9-8-0 this season.
- The Buccaneers have an against the spread record of 11-7 in their 18 games when favored by 3 points or more so far this season.
- Tampa Bay's games this year have eclipsed the over/under nine times in 17 opportunities (52.9%).
- The Buccaneers rack up 30.1 points per game, 8.2 more than the Rams give up per matchup (21.9).
- Tampa Bay is 9-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall this season when the team puts up more than 21.9 points.
- The Buccaneers rack up 61.0 more yards per game (405.9) than the Rams allow per matchup (344.9).
- Tampa Bay is 8-6 against the spread and 12-2 overall when the team picks up more than 344.9 yards.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 19 times this season, six fewer than the Rams have forced (25).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Tampa Bay's matchup with the Rams.
Rams stats and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 8-9-0 this season.
- This season, the Rams won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 3 points or more.
- Los Angeles' games this year have gone over the total in nine out of 17 opportunities (52.9%).
- The Rams put up 6.3 more points per game (27.1) than the Buccaneers surrender (20.8).
- Los Angeles is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when it scores more than 20.8 points.
- The Rams average 40.6 more yards per game (372.1) than the Buccaneers give up (331.5).
- Los Angeles is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall when the team totals more than 331.5 yards.
- This season the Rams have 23 turnovers, six fewer than the Buccaneers have takeaways (29).
Home and road insights
- Tampa Bay is 7-1 overall, and 6-2 against the spread, at home.
- As 3-point favorites or greater at home, the Buccaneers are 6-2 ATS.
- This season, Tampa Bay has gone over the total in five of eight home games.
- This season, Buccaneers home games average 48.7 points, 0.7 more than this outing's over/under (48).
- Los Angeles is 7-2 overall, and 4-5 against the spread, in away games.
- The Rams have two wins ATS (2-4) away from home as 3-point underdogs or more.
- In nine away games this year, Los Angeles has gone over the total five times.
- The average point total in Rams away games this season is 49.0 points, 1.0 more than this contest's over/under (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.