- Colts wide receiver Blair White had three receptions for twenty-seven yards in a 27-13 triumph over the Renaldo Hill-led Broncos. Hill, who started at safety for Denver, recorded five tackles in the contest.
- Defensive tackle Domato Peko started for the Bengals, and had one tackle in a 20-7 victory over the Panthers. Center Kyle Cook also started for Cincinnati in the game.
- Ogendi Nwagbuo played at nose tackle for the Chargers in a 27-20 defeat at the hands of the Seahawks.
- Punter Brandon Fields of the Dolphins booted the ball three times for a 46.0 yard average and had a punt blocked in a 31-23 loss to the Jets.
- Browns starting defensive end Robaire Smith picked up four tackles and three assists in a 24-17 loss to the division-rival Ravens.
- Quarterback Drew Stanton did not play in the Lionsâ€™ 24-10 defeat against the Vikings.
- Eric Smith started at strong safety for the Jets, racking up three tackles, an assist, a special teams tackle, and a punt block on fellow Michigan State alum Brandon Flowersâ€™ punt in a 31-23 win over the Dolphins.
- Broncos defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson had a tackle, an assist, and a defended pass in a 27-13 loss to the Colts.
- Jeremy Ware played at defensive back for the Raiders in a narrow 24-23 defeat at the hands of the Cardinals.
- Starting outside linebacker Julian Peterson of the Lions recorded five tackles, an assist, and two tackles for loss in a 24-10 loss versus the Vikings.
- Quarterback Brian Hoyer did not play in the Patriots 38-30 triumph over the Bills.
- Rams defensive tackle Clifton Ryan did not play in the teamâ€™s 30-16 ousting of the Redskins.
- Kellen Davis played at tight end for the Bears in their surprising 20-17 victory over the Packers.
- Both defensive tackle Brandon McKinney and starting wide out Derrick Mason had two tackles in the Ravens 24-17 victory over the Browns. Mason also had four receptions for thirty yards in the match.
- Kick returner/wide receiver Devin Thomas had six returns for 170 yards, good for a 28.3 average per return in a 30-16 loss to the Rams.
- Javon Ringer made the most of his six carries at running back for the Titans in a 29-10 conquest of the Giants, netting thirty yards.
- Seahawks tight end Chris Baker started in a 27-20 triumph over the Chargers.
- Flozell Adams started for the Steelers in a 38-13 trouncing of Tampa Bay.Â