- Athough wide receiver Derrick Mason racked up four catches for forty-eight yards, including a touchdown catch of twenty-two yards, the Ravens suffered a loss at the hands of the Falcons. Brandon McKinney was on the Not Active list for the match between potential playoff teams.
- Tight end Chris Baker caught two balls for 51 yards, one of which went for 41 yards, in a 36-18 triumph over the Cardinals.
- The newly formed Spartan trio- composed of quarterback Drew Stanton, kicker Dave Rayner, an linebacker Julian Peterson- in Detroit was not able to hold off the Bills, as the Lions lost by the score of 14-12. Rayner was 2 of 3 on field goals, nailing kicks of 25 and 45 yards while missing at 49 yards, and Peterson recorded five tackles, an assist, two tackles for loss, and a pass defensed on the afternoon. Stanton did not play in the contest.
- Jets strong safety Eric Smith picked up three tackles, one on special teams, in a 26-20 overtime thriller over the Browns.
- In his first game with his new team, Ross Weaver saw Dallas triumph 33-20 over the Giants. Weaver was still on the practice squad as of today.
- The Panthers, with Chris Morris seeing time at center, fell to the Buccanneers 31-16. Wide out Devin Thomas did not play in the bout: he remains on the teamâ€™s practice squad.
- Two Spartan-Bears saw action in Chicagoâ€™s 27-13 victory over the struggling Vikings. Defensive end Ervin Baldwin was on the practice squad for the game while tight end Kellen Davis made the most of his one catch, cashing it in for six points for the team.
- Backup running back Javon Ringer of the Titans ran for four yards on six carries and had one catch for four yards in a 29-17 defeat to Miami. Fellow alum Brandon Fields of the Dolphins booted three balls for a 48.3 yard average.
- The dynamic duo of Michigan State alumni for the Broncos- safety Renaldo Hill and defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson- combined to force two fumbles in a 49-29 rout of the Chiefs. Hill added on four tackles and Vickerson also had one tackle in the match.
- Peyton Manning, without Blair White (he was not active for the game) to throw to, and the Colts conquered the Bengals in a close fashion, 23-17. Both Bengals who bleed green and white, defensive tackle Domato Peko and center Kyle Cook, started in the contest. Peko also tacked on two assists in the game.Â
- In Sunday Nightâ€™s bout between the Patriots and the Steelers, Brian Hoyer watched his team beat fellow alum Flozell Adams and the Steelers. Hoyer did not play in the game, while Adams started at right tackle for Pittsburgh.Â
- Bye Weeks: LB David Herron (Chargers), NT Ogemdi Nwagbuo (Chargers), and DB Jeremy Ware (Raiders).Â Note: Running back Jehuu Caulcrick was signed to the Billsâ€™ squad on November 10th.Â