- Derrick Mason snatched four passes for 50 yards for the Ravens, including a touchdown of 22 yards. The Baltimore wide out now has over 750 yards and 7 TDâ€™s on the season. Fellow Spartan Brandon McKinney saw time at defensive end for Baltimore, as the Ravens defeated the Browns, 20-10.
- Both Bronco-Spartans started for Denver in a 24-23 triumph over the Texans. Safety Renaldo Hill racked up six tackles and defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson added on two tackles and a tackle for loss.
- The Steelersâ€™ Flozell Adams started at right tackle in a 27-3 trouncing of the Panthers. Carolina center Chris Morris was not active for the game.
- Chris Baker started at tight end for the Seahawks in a 38-15 loss to the Buccaneers.
- The Lions rolled on to their third straight victory, this time a 34-27 win over the Dolphins. Drew Stanton did not get his third start in a row at quarterback- he did not play in the game. Outside linebacker Julian Peterson had a quiet day as well, only recording one tackle. Dave Rayner connected on two field goals of 38 and 47 yards for Detroit. For the Dolphins, Brandon Fields booted four balls for a 41.3 yard average, with a long of 50 yards.
- Wide receiver Devin Thomas saw the field for the Giants in the Packersâ€™ 45-17 shellacking of New York.
- Brian Hoyer saw action for the Patriots as New England stampeded the Bills, 34-3. Hoyer ran the ball once for one yard and had three kneel downs. Billsâ€™ running back Jehuu Caulcrick was inactive for the game.
- In a battle of Spartan alums, defensive tackle Domata Peko, center Kyle Cook and the Bengals triumphed over nose tackle Ogemdi Nwagbuo and the Chargers. Nwagbuo got the first laugh, recovering a fumble while lining up against Cook. However, Cook and Peko got the last laugh, as the Bengals came out on top, 34-20. Peko has two assists in the match.
- Coltsâ€™ wide out Blair White made the most of his two catches in a 31-26 victory over the Raiders. White converted his two receptions into twenty yards and his fifth touchdown catch of the season. He also returned three punts for 15 yards. Raiders defensive back Jeremy Ware was not active for the contest.
- In a matchup of playoff teams, the Bears defeated the Jets, 38-34. Kellen Davis played at tight end for Chicago, returning one kick for two yards, and Eric Smith was forced to sit on the sidelines for the Jets. Tight end Ervin Baldwin remains on the Bearsâ€™ practice squad.
- Javon Ringer played at running back for the Titans, as the Chiefs embarrassed Tennessee, 34-14.
- Note: DB Ross Weaver remains on the Cowboysâ€™ practice squad.Â