Â Â Â Â Â
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â *Flozell Adams of the Steelers started at right tackle in a 19-11 triumph over the Titans.
- Seahawks tight end Chris Baker played in a 31-14 loss to the Broncos.
- Backup tight end Kellen Davis played in a narrow 27-20 victory over the Cowboys.
- Safety Renaldo Hill started for the Broncos, recording a tackle and an assist in a 31-14 win over the Seahawks.
- Bengals starting defensive tackle Domato Peko picked up two tackles and an assist in a 15-10 conquest of the division rival Ravens.
- Starting outside linebacker Julian Peterson of the LionsÂ had a tackle and an assist in a 35-32 defeat to the Eagles.
- Clifton Ryan, a defensive tackle for the Rams, was inactive for the teamâ€™s 16-14 loss to the Raiders.
- Jets strong safety Eric Smith started in a 28-14 victory over the Patriots, picking up a tackle, assist, and special teams tackle.
- Dolphins punter Brandon Fields had six punts for a 40.3 average in a 14-10 triumph over the Vikings.
- Brian Hoyer, a backup quarterback for the Patriots, did not play in a 28-14 loss to the â€œhatedâ€ Jets.
- Starting wide receiver Derrick Mason made the most of his lone catch, taking the reception thirty-one yards to paydirt for the Ravens in a 15-10 defeat delivered by the Bengals.
- Defensive tackle Brandon McKinney picked up two assists for the Ravens against fellow Michigan State alum Kyle Cook (who started at center for the Bengals) in a 15-10 loss to Cincinnati.
- Nose tackle Ogendi Nwagbuo played in a 38-13 thrashing of the Jaguars.
- Javon Ringer of the Titans had two rushes for one yard in a 19-11 loss to the Steelers.
- Quarterback Drew Stanton of the Lions did not play during the 35-32 defeat versus the Eagles.
- The Redskinsâ€™ Devin Thomas returned three kicks for sixty-six yards in a disappointing 30-27 loss to the Matt Schuab-led Texans.
- Broncos defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson picked up a tackle in a 31-14 drubbing of the Seahawks.
- Starting defensive end Robaire Smith of the Browns recorded two tackles and four assists in a 16-14 defeat at the hands of the Chiefs.
- Jeremy Ware, rookie defensive back, got in on the action during the Raidersâ€™ 16-14 win over the Rams..Â