Coach Scott Frost said Thursday that he wants more consistency from the offensive line when the Huskers host Fordham this weekend.
In the loss at Illinois last Saturday, "there were a bunch of plays where four guys got it right and one didn’t, and that hurt us,” Frost said.
He also mentioned special teams as an area in need of better performance and decision-making.
He had a few more things to say during his three-minute session with reporters after Thursday's practice, and they are covered in the links below. Refresh this page to make sure you're seeing the latest additions, and go here for the HuskerMax discussion.
- Husker247 | Frost, Huskers seeking more consistency against Fordham
- Hail Varsity | Frost Looking for O-Line Consistency as Huskers Host Fordham
- Lincoln Journal Star* | Red Report: Huskers hosting one official visitor; looking for OL consistency; Fordham's 'real-life issues'
- Lincoln Journal Star | Parker Gabriel Four Downs (video)
- Lincoln Journal Star | Parker Gabriel Two-Minute Drill (video)
- Omaha World-Herald* | Frost looking for consistency from Huskers vs. Fordham