Scott Frost indicated after Friday's practice that tight end Travis Vokolek's injury isn't major, and he reported progress in the team's vaccination rate.
With Austin Allen missing practice and a few other tight ends being dinged up, wide receiver Chancellor Brewington and defensive lineman Jacob Herbek are getting reps at the position.
Saturday's practice will mark two weeks until the Huskers' season opener at Illinois.
Scroll down for video and coverage of Friday's presser, and go here for the HuskerMax discussion.
- Husker247 | Frost updates injury picture at tight end
- Omaha World-Herald | After early 'resistance', Scott Frost says Huskers are 'making progress' in vaccination rate
- Lincoln Journal Star | Frost gives latest on TE injuries and a new name in the mix; Smothers' good day; too many penalties
- Hail Varsity | Huskers' Tight End Depth Gets Dinged
- Omaha World-Herald | Injuries hit Husker tight ends, but Scott Frost expects starters back soon
- Husker247 | Frost discusses Friday scrimmage, RB and QB updates, team vaccination rate, Garth Brooks
- Nebraska Athletics | Frost Summarizes Week Two of Fall Camp
- Lincoln Journal Star | Despite 'some resistance,' Husker HC Scott Frost says NU has made progress on COVID-19 vaccination rate
- HuskerOnline | Sean Callahan
- Omaha World-Herald | Jimmy Watkins
- Lincoln Journal Star | Sipple/Gabriel Four Downs
- Lincoln Journal Star | Sipple/Gabriel Two-Minute Drill
- Hail Varsity | Erin Sorensen
Full Frost presser