Going up against No. 3 Oklahoma is an opportunity for the Blackshirts to show what they're made of, Nebraska defensive coordinator Erik Chinander said after Tuesday's practice.
“I think it’s exciting for these guys to go show as a defensive unit what they can do and that they belong,” Chinander said. "... I’m really excited for these kids to go out and show the country that they can play with anybody."
Offensive coordinator Matt Lubick said the staff is "hopeful" that tight end Travis Vokolek will play Saturday after missing the first three games. Tight end Austin Allen left the Buffalo game with a head injury, and his status for Saturday hasn't been made clear.
Refresh this page to make sure you're seeing the latest additions. Go here for the HuskerMax discussion. Asterisk indicates item may require subscription.
- Hail Varsity | Chinander Sees Oklahoma Game As Opportunity to 'Sharpen the Sword' Ahead of Conference Slate
- Husker247 | Husker Tuesday Quick Hits: Coordinator chatter, and who might be available
- Husker247 | Chinander excited to see Blackshirts take on 'exceptional' Sooners offense
- Husker247 | While opponent difficulty rating increases, assignment remains the same for Martinez
- Nebraska Athletics | Chinander Discusses Defensive Test this Weekend
- Lincoln Journal Star* | Red Report: Husker RBs embrace rotation; Verduzco explains why he's on the field this year
- Lincoln Journal Star* | 'What he's doing is special': Huskers getting big plays in multiple ways from QB Martinez
- Lincoln Journal Star* | What makes OU QB Spencer Rattler so dangerous? And how do the Huskers go about slowing him?
- Lincoln Journal Star* | What impresses Lincoln Riley about the Huskers; CBs to be tested; Prochazka sees TDs
- Omaha World-Herald* | Nebraska's QB coach shares thoughts on Adrian Martinez's performance this season
- Omaha World-Herald* | Husker notes: The importance of 'eye discipline' and stopping to smell the Oklahoma roses
- Lincoln Journal Star | Sipple/Gabriel Two-Minute Drill
- Lincoln Journal Star | Sipple/Gabriel Four Downs
- HuskerOnline | Sean Callahan
- Hail Varsity | Sorensen/Smith
From the other side
- Sooners Wire | Injury updates from Lincoln Riley’s media session
- All Sooners | Lincoln Riley Trying to Keep Nebraska Matchup in Perspective
- 247Sports | Lincoln Riley high on Adrian Martinez, expects Nebraska Huskers' best
- OU Insider | Alex Grinch: 'The level cranks up, which is exciting and a major challenge for us...This will be a major test'
- Okla. Athletics | Riley video
- Norman Transcript | Notepad: Sooners taking time to appreciate Nebraska rivalry
- Tulsa World | Sooners focused on 2021 Nebraska Cornhuskers, not the Game of the Century
- Tulsa World | Notes: WR Darby, CB Washington likely out for Nebraska game
- All Sooners | Oklahoma's Interior Pass Rush Could be the Key to Slowing Nebraska
- All Sooners | Sooners LB Caleb Williams Wants One More Shot at Adrian Martinez
- All Sooners | Stepping Up from Western Carolina to Nebraska is 'a Major Test' for Oklahoma