The running game will be key for both teams when Michigan and Nebraska go toe to toe Saturday night, Husker coach Scott Frost said after Thursday's practice.
"They want to run it, we want to run it," Frost said. "They want to stop it, we want to stop it."
He said the Husker offensive line needs another showing like it had against Northwestern. "More low pad level and more movement. It's going to be harder this week."
Refresh this page to be sure you're seeing the latest additions. Go here for the HuskerMax conversation. Asterisk indicates item may require subscription.
- HuskerOnline | Thursday practice nuggets
- Husker247 | Frost Hits: 'They want to run it, we want to run it'
- Hail Varsity | Frost Talks Michigan's Run Game, O-Line's Preparation and Thomas Fidone
- Daily Nebraskan | For Frost, ground game key to Nebraska’s potential upset bid over No. 9 Michigan
- Nebraska Athletics | Frost Discusses Keys to Game, Night Game Environment
- Lincoln Journal Star* | Red Report: Frost's 'key to the game' vs. Michigan; new Unity Walk route will stick; Fidone latest
- Omaha World-Herald* | Scott Frost knows the key to beating Michigan — dominate on the ground
- Lincoln Journal Star | Four Downs
- Lincoln Journal Star | Two-Minute Drill
- Hail Varsity | Sorensen/Smith
From the other side
- Wolverine Digest | It's Starting To Look Like This Might Be Michigan's Best Shot Since 2016
- The Wolverine | Expect To See More Of This Michigan Wolverines Football Player At Nebraska
- Wolverines Wire | Michigan football CB DJ Turner describes unit’s newfound confidence
- Detroit Free Press* | QB Cade McNamara heeds Harbaugh's advice, avoiding coach's past mistakes
- Detroit News* | Special teams providing consistency in Michigan's 5-0 kickstart
- MLive.com* | Faster? Maybe. But Michigan LB Josh Ross is playing better, smarter
- MLive.com* | Michigan vs. Nebraska scouting report: Both teams coming off impressive wins