Giants second-year linebacker Cam Brown (hamstring) will miss his second straight game. Brown's absence is felt most on special teams, where he saw most of his snaps in Week 1 against Denver.
Speaking of special teams, Nate Ebner (quad) is one of three players listed as questionable. Ebner has been limited all week in practice.
The other two players listed as questionable for Sunday are tight end Evan Engram (calf) and Kenny Golladay (hip) are questionable. Head coach Joe Judge sounded optimistic Thursday about Engram's chances of playing Sunday, but on Friday reminded reporters before practice that there were still two more days to get through.
Still, based on the limited showing of Engram during the part of practice open to the media, it would be surprising if Engram isn't ready to go Sunday.
How Patrick Graham Plans to Improve the Giants' Defense
It's too late to scrap the entire scheme, but Giants defensive coordinator Patrick Graham said he'll probably roll a few things back to help his struggling players play faster.
New York Giants RB Saquon Barkley Breaks Silence on Latest Injury
Saquon Barkley revealed the wide range of emotions he experienced after yet another betrayal by his body.
New York Giants Week 6 Injury Report Update: Jones, Thomas Improving
The Giants could be getting back some of their walking wounded this weekend.
As for Golladay, Judge said that his hip issue isn't the same matter that cost the receiver most of last season.
Safety Logan Ryan (hamstring), running back Saquon Barkley (knee), tight end Kaden Smith (knee), defensive lineman Austin Johnson (illness), and receiver Kadarius Toney (ankle) all did not receive an injury designation.
Cornerback AJ Terrell (concussion) and receivers Russell Gage (ankle) and Frank Darby (calf) have been declared out by Atlanta. Terrell is the Falcons' No. 1 cornerback, and Gage is their No. 2 receiver.
More from Giants Country
- Behind Enemy Lines: Five Questions with Falcon Report's Dave Holcomb
- Giants QB Daniel Jones Reflects on Lessons Learned from Eli Manning
- Jason Garrett Says Things Are Fine with Receiver Kenny Golladay
- Breaking Down the New York Giants' Use of the Zone Read
- New York Giants Offense vs. Atlanta Falcons Defense: Who Has the Competitive Edge?
- Saquon Barkley Remains Patient in Comeback
Join the Giants Country Community
- Sign up for our FREE digest newsletter
- Follow and like us on Facebook
- Submit your questions for our mailbag
- Listen and subscribe to the daily LockedOn Giants podcast.
- Subscribe and like the new LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel
- Sign up for our FREE message board forums
- Subscribe and like our YouTube Channel