The Los Angeles Rams have encountered their fair share of injuries during training camp and the preseason, but their final injury report ahead of Week 1 looks relatively healthy.
Final Injury Report for Week 1:
- WR Ben Skowronek (forearm)
The following players did not have a game status listed, indicating they will play Sunday.
- DL A'Shawn Robinson (knee)
- OLB Terrell Lewis (rest)
- OL Andrew Whitworth (rest)
- WR DeSean Jackson (rest)
Two Buccaneers Players Ruled Out in Week 3 vs. Rams
The Buccaneers have ruled out two players ahead of their matchup against the Rams.
Behind Enemy Lines: Rams vs. Buccaneers Q&A with All Bucs
To preview the Rams vs. Buccaneers Week 3 showdown, we're going behind the enemy lines featuring a Q&A with Sports Illustrated's All Bucs publisher Zach Goodall.
SI Fantasy: Los Angeles Rams to Start/Sit in Week 3
Sports Illustrated's senior fantasy football analyst Michael Fabiano offers insight on who to start and who to sit in his latest column. Who on the Rams does he highlight?
Overall, a pretty clean slate for the Rams regarding injuries as they look to get off to a quick start in Week 1.
Coach Sean McVay sat more players in the preseason than any other team in an effort to keep his players healthy for this time of year. Now, it's showtime and they'll get their first crack at things on Sunday Night Football.
Kickoff is scheduled for 5:20 p.m. PT inside SoFi Stadium.
- Aaron Donald says he Feels Smarter Entering age 30 Season
- Rams' 2021 Week-by-Week Schedule Predictions
- 2021 SI Fan Nation Team Publisher NFL Season Predictions
- Matthew Stafford Eager to Make His Highly Anticipated Rams Debut
- Rams' Wednesday Injury Report for Week 1 vs. Bears
Nick Cothrel is the Publisher of Ram Digest. Follow Nick on Twitter @NickCothrel.