The Georgia Bulldogs are in Nashville, Tennessee to take on the Vanderbilt Commodores and they are on the verge of getting healthy for the first time all season.
It's a week four matchup in which Georgia is favored by 35.5 points against a (1-2) Vanderbilt football team that's in the midst of yet another rebuild.
With JT Daniels set for his third start of the season, his second in a row, things seem as if he's fully healed from an oblique injury that had been bothering him dating back to fall camp.
As for his weapons, tight end, Darnell Washington is not expected to play on Saturday according to sources, next week seems more plausible on that front. He will however have Kearis Jackson and Dominick Blaylock in the mix at the wide receiver position. Though it's expected that Ladd McConkey will get the majority of those reps in the slot.
Arian Smith on the other hand is still dealing with a lower-leg contusion that he suffered against UAB. It kept him out of the South Carolina game, and it will likely keep him limited in Saturday's matchup.
Defensive back Tykee Smith is still out, like Washington, expect to see him work his way back into the lineup against Arkansas next week.
- QB JT Daniels (oblique) - IN
- QB Stetson Bennett (Back) - IN
- WR George Pickens (Knee) - OUT
- WR Dominick Blaylock (Knee) - Limited
- DL Julian Rochester (Knee) - OUT
- TE Darnell Washington (Foot) - Day-to-Day
- DB Tykee Smith (Foot) - Day-to-Day
- WR Arian Smith (Toe/calf)- Limited
- WR Kearis Jackson (Knee) - Limited
- LB, Rian Davis (Quad) - OUT
- DB, Jalen Kimber (Shoulder) - OUT
- LB Quay Walker (Ankle) - IN
You May Also Like:
Join the community
Follow Brooks Austin on Twitter: @BrooksAustinSI
Subscribe to our YouTube Page HERE
You can follow us for future coverage by clicking "Follow" on the top right-hand corner of the page. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook @BulldogMaven & follow us on Twitter at @BulldogsSI.