The Dawgs Daily staff empties the notebook on the first half of play from Georgia versus Kentucky.
- Kentucky starting out with 12 personnel which Georgia counters in a base 3-4
- Kentucky is snapping the ball quickly, trying to counter Georgia's shifting pre-snap.
- Kentucky is getting to the edge in the run game early.
- An illegal formation penalty put the Wildcats behind the sticks and later found them unable to recover.
- Georgia opened with a run for a loss, then came back with a play-action pass to Darnell Washington.
- Interesting tidbit, Georgia showed off some 13 ( 1 running back, 3 tight ends) personnel in that drive.
- Monken continuing to keep his opponents on their toes
- Kentucky running a lot of 12 personnel in the second drive as well
- Bennett shakes off the stinger with a touchdown pass to James Cook
- Kentucky running a lot of soft coverage, trying to keep everything in front of them
- After a slow start, Stetson is finding a rhythm
- Kendall Milton finds some space on an outside run that breaks 35-yards.
- Milton's run is one of the longest in 2021 so far for Georgia
- Bennett keeps on a read-option and breaking it for 17, keeping Kentucky honest.
- In the succeeding plays, Cook runs for 10 up the middle, then Zamir White caps it off with a 24-yard rushing touchdown
- Georgia offensive line dominated up front that possession after being limited in the run during the first quarter
- Georgia's defense is getting pressure on Levis, Levis's escapability is making it hard to get a sack
- The overturned fumble by the replay booth was huge in helping Kentucky score its first touchdown of the game.
- Shortly after the overturn of the fumble Georgia was called for a huge pass interference that put Kentucky inside the redzone
- Georgia leads Kentucky 14-7 at the half
You May Also Like:
Join the community
Follow Brooks Austin on Twitter: @BrooksAustinSI
Subscribe to our YouTube Page HERE
You can follow us for future coverage by clicking "Follow" on the top right-hand corner of the page. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook @BulldogMaven & follow us on Twitter at @BulldogsSI.