Coach Scott Frost met with the media for the final time before Saturday's clash with Oklahoma, and he said his Huskers "have a lot to gain and very little to lose ... so I just want our guys to play stress-free, not worry about anything and just go attack."
"I think 'attack' is the key word," he said. "We have to run at things as fast as we can and go get after them, see where we land."
On defense, "we've got to be physical. These guys are one of the best in the country on offense. One of the best in the country at creating big plays. Got to try to limit big plays."
He said he didn't want to discuss injuries, so there was no update on the status of such players as Austin Allen, Travis Vokolec and Omar Manning.
Refresh this page to get the latest additions. Go here for the HuskerMax conversation. Asterisk indicates article may require subscription.
- Husker247 | Frost on Thursday: 'I just want our guys to play stress-free'
- Hail Varsity | Frost Wants an Attacking Offense, Physical Defense at Oklahoma
- Nebraska Athletics | Frost Focused Ahead of Saturday’s Game
- Husker247 | Lubick likes Husker RB progress, but search for clear-cut top guy remains
- Lincoln Journal Star* | Red Report: Frost mum on injuries; says Huskers 'have a lot to gain and very little to lose' vs. OU
- Omaha World-Herald* | Scott Frost: Huskers have 'a lot to gain and nothing to lose'
- Lincoln Journal-Star* | Lubick talks Friday scrimmages, run game, Oklahoma, in radio appearance
From the other side
- All Sooners | Oklahoma-Nebraska History is Fun, but Lincoln Riley Says OU Wants to Make New Memories
- The Oklahoman* | Sooners Reggie Grimes and Caleb Kelly have Nebraska ties
- All Sooners | Oklahoma Offense Ready for Early Test Against Powerful Nebraska Front
- All Sooners | Lincoln Riley Says Oklahoma Injuries vs. Nebraska Could Go 'Down to the Wire'