It's finally here.
After holding a spring game with no fans and no recruits during the NCAA recruiting dead period, the Oregon football program once again has recruits on campus.
Tons of talent from all across the country has traveled to Eugene for the Saturday Night Live recruiting camp. This camp will serve as an opportunity for the Oregon staff to meet and evaluate prospects in person.
Our Max Torres and Reid Tingley are at the event in Autzen Stadium and will provide updates throughout the camp.
Note: Media will not be allowed to speak with recruits before, during or after the event
- WR signee Stephon Johnson has been making an impressive catch after impressive catch. He's made several one-handed grabs look easy, and he has gotten good separation on his routes.
- Oregon freshmen Moliki Matavao, Jeffrey Bassa, Isaiah Brevard, and Dont'e Thornton are on the field coaching some of the recruits and enjoying the atmosphere.
- Noah Sewell and Bryan Addison looked on as Coach Wilson and Coach Mastro instructed runnings backs and linebackers in a cat-and-mouse drill.
- The running backs participated in drills led by Coach Jim Mastro.
- Strength and conditioning coach Aaron Feld led the recruits through warmups at midfield.
- Oregon safety commit Trejon Williams is in the building and going through footwork drills.
- Numerous Ducks have been spotted at Autzen, including Noah Sewell, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Anthony Brown, Bryan Addison, Trey Benson, and Jaylin Davies.
- Head Coach Mario Cristobal came out to greet the Oregon faithful at Autzen Stadium.
- Quarterback signee Tanner Bailey was seen tossing the ball to wide receiver signee Stephon Johnson shortly after the recruits stepped on the field to warm up.
More from Ducks Digest
Connect with Ducks Digest on Social Media
Follow Dylan on Twitter: @drksportsnews
Like and follow Ducks Digest on Facebook: @DucksDigest
Follow Ducks Digest on Twitter: @Ducksdigest
Find more Oregon Ducks content at Ducksdigest.com